General Sales Terms and Conditions
1. Subject - These general conditions of Graphite Technologies Moldes Portugal, Lda., hereinafter referred to as "Graphite Technologies", apply to the products marketed by this company. These general sales conditions define, particularly, the ordering conditions, payment, delivery and product returns management requested by the customers. The sales activity of Graphite Technologies is exclusively aimed at professional and business buyers, public or private. It is implied that purchases made by any customer to Graphite Technologies fall within the scope of their professional and business activities.
2. Purchase Orders - The placing of an order by the customer to Graphite Technologies implies the prior knowledge and full and unreserved acceptance of these general sales conditions. No specific condition may, except for formal and written acceptance of Graphite Technologies, prevail over these general sales conditions. The fact that at any specific time Graphite Technologies does not make use of any of these general sales conditions cannot be interpreted as a waiver of the above.
3. Prices - Prices invoiced by Graphite Technologies are those in force at the date of the purchase and are in euros. All prices are subject to statutory VAT value and, occasionally, shipping costs.
4. Returns - The customer is able to return an item within 8 days from the delivery date. Product returns are not accepted without the explicit agreement of Graphite Technologies. No returns will be accepted, without a written document and the product that raised the return, as well as the reason why they are returning it. Graphite Technologies reserves the right not to accept products damaged by inappropriate use.
5. Payments - Graphite Technologies reserves the right to decide what final payment method is authorized for an order. Unless otherwise agreed, the payment terms are: Early payment 3% discount; 2%/30 - Net 60. These or any other payment discounts will not be accepted whenever a specific price of one or more products is negotiated. Graphite Technologies reserves the right to charge interest at the legal rate in force when payments are delayed.
6. Delivery - Graphite Technologies is committed to deliver in Portugal main land, within a maximum time of 5 days, reserving the choice of the carrier and ensuring the correct shipment of the goods. In case of stock breakages, deliveries will be based on availability and stock replenishment. Graphite Technologies undertakes to provide an approximate delivery time.
7. Warranty - All products retailed by Graphite Technologies have a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
8. Disclaimer - In no case shall Graphite Technologies be liable for damages caused by inappropriate use of the products supplied by Graphite Technologies. In the event that, for any reason, there is a delay or failure to deliver the goods, missing quantity, goods or any inaccuracy in the description of the items ordered, even if due to fault or negligence of the Supplier, the responsibility of this shall in no way cover indirect damages suffered by the Buyer (customer), such as the loss of a resale transaction, business or other similar profits or lost profit.
9. Personal Data Protection: Graphite Technologies guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data provided by the customer.
10. Reservation of Ownership: Graphite Technologies remains the owner of the goods until they are fully paid according to agreed value. In case of non-payment in full, Graphite Technologies has the right to demand the immediate return of the goods delivered.
11. Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction: These general sales conditions are governed, both for their interpretation and for their execution, by the Portuguese Law. For all matters arising from this agreement, in the event of a legal dispute, the Court of the District of Marinha Grande shall be considered as the sole jurisdiction.